Qualität der "Anwender- & Programmierdokumentation&

Alles, was den Programmierer beschäftigt

Moderator: SYNERPY

Antworten
Al

Qualität der "Anwender- & Programmierdokumentation&

Beitrag von Al »

Hi alle,

Has anyone bought the documents "Anwender- und Programmierdokumentation Inklusive Updates für ein Jahr 179 EUR"? I intend to buy them. I just need some feedback first.

Is the 'Anwenderdokumentation' thorough enough for a new user to get to work the programme and the 'Programmierdokumentation' a good basis for a SQL newbie to learn to programme AvERP properly? Are for example the issue of 'Datenimport' from a previous application to AvERP via *.csv, Excel/Access or SQL scripts covered? German language is not a problem, just my written German is. In my experience, some documentation (eg. LX-Office) are merely a text version of the help file coming with the programme (or using F1), with no more information.

I find AvERP quite good and well thought out for the German SME environment, and have not found a comparable app in this price category yet. I installed and supported basis SAP in the past, which is far too large for a middle sized company like the one I am at now.

For using and programming AvERP, the documentation seems to be essential. Is it a good investment? Any 'unbefangene' comments welcome.

:-)
Al

festus01

Beitrag von festus01 »

Hallo Al,

die Dokumentation ist auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen, aber erwarten Sie nicht zu viel davon.

Zur Bedienung ist die Doku unerlässlich, aber die Programmierung wird nur oberflächlich behandelt. Wenn man ins Detail gehen will hilft die Dokumentation zur Programmierung nicht wirklich.
Da heißt es schon: Probieren geht über Studieren (deutsches Sprichwort) :wink:

Bei speziellen Problemen kann man sich ja hier an dieses Forum wenden.
MfG

KDP

----------------------------------------------------------
Durch den Computer spart der Mensch so viel Zeit,
dass er diese am Computer verbringen kann.
Antworten